Thursday, September 18, 2014

Times in which people should shut the f**k up!






What’s up you guys!  So before you start reading this post let me just tell you THAT I LOVE PEOPLE!, I LOVE MAKING FRIENDS, I LOVE MEETING NEW FACES, I LOVE BEING SOCIAL ETC. But…..!!! There’s a time that I don’t want to talk to people.  In my brain these situation are like common sense but apparently “common sense” ain’t so common these days So if you don't agree with me, just pipe down.  Here’s the some situation that people should shut up.



#1 WHEN I PUT MY HEADPHONES
When I put my headphones on, it’s like international sign to “Please don’t interrupt my favorite song, and don’t talk to me” but it’s like they don’t get it they know that i’m wearing my headphones, they know that I can’t hear them but they choose to start the conversation, as far as I’m concern wglitter headphones is like wearing “do not disturb sign” YOU HAVE TO RESPECTING THE SIGN GUYS! And you can’t even pretending that you don’t seeing my headphones because these days headphones be looking like giant shit on my ears. And i'm sorry i'm not in the mood to playing charades with you.  And the worst part is when I takes my headphones out and my face clearly express that you’re annoying then I put them back in and that person talks again, what the fuck? Just what the fuck…? In my opinion the only person that allowed to interrupt my music is a pilot on a plane telling me about turbulence, are you a pilot? Are you a turbulence? Are you the safety demonstration video? No? then shut your face!

#2 WHEN I’M IN THE TAXI
Actually I feel like I’m a terrible person for saying this, but I cannot stand when my taxi driver insist talking to me for the entire ride, because I’m in the back seat texting, tweeting, taking some selfies, daydreaming, and listen to my favorite music (like I said in #1), closing my eyes and you in the driver seat try to interview me?.  If you’re taxi driver or your parent is taxi driver don’t be offended, I mean don’t get me wrong I get it, it’s very sweet when they asking about me, asking about my day but the reality of the situation is I would probably go to a party and I’m gonna be forced to be social, meeting new people etc. and I have a thing that I call “the social box” it’s like “laugh box” from SpongeBob Squarepants, I have very very limited amount of “social glitter” in my “social box” so if I use all of my social glitters to talking to taxi driver and I’m get to that party and slap every fucking strangers that approaches me because I have no more social glitter.  DON’T EMPTY MY GODDAMN BOX GUYS! And I promise I’ll give you a good tip if you just shut up.


#3 WHEN DENTIST DOING MY TEETH
It’s boggle my mind that dentists have a such impressive degrees but totally lack of social skill in this situation.  Like they literally sucking the saliva out of my mouth, they are drilling my gum and I can see my blood in the little tubey thing leaving my mouth.  Basically my mouth is looking like goddamn construction sites and they can’t stop asking about stupid question like “Nuhan, how’s your college going?”, “what major do you take?”, “are your parents still together?” and I’m just like “awgehermagerhrdhsad…..” like how many things you want me to do right now? You know what? why don’t you just put a clarinet in my mouth as well I’ll play you a song while you doing my teeth or give me some balloons and I’ll blew them up and have a party.


#4 WHEN I’M IN THE PLANE / TRAIN / BUS
So let me get straight right? I’m sitting on the shitty economy class seat for next 4 hours, sharing a washroom with tons of people and you want me to be social on this plane? No! no, no, no, no! I’m sorry but people who talk to me in the airplane (or train, or coaches… whatever) I ain’t about that! I am not trying to be a social for these many hours, because if you want to talk to me for this entire flight please tell me, just tell me… so I can jump out the window into and just swim for the rest of the fucking way.  I would rather be on the small boat with a tiger and rename myself to “Pi” than be able to talk to you, because let me tell you what I want to be doing I wanna put my headphones in (as we’ve learned at the situation #1 that’s the indication to not talk to me), I want enjoying my shitty seat, I want reading some books (okay JK! I hate reading).


#5 WHEN I’M IN THE MOVIE THEATER
So we watching this movie right? And my annoying friend feels to need to discuss everything happening in the movie! And let me made one thing very clear okay? I AM NOT THE FUCKING DIRECTOR, I AM NOT THE GODDAMN SCREEN WRITER, I’M NOT IN THE MOVIE and if you confuse about something happening on the screen just remember I watching the same screen and I have no goddamn script, and you just like “hey why the hell they kill that guy?”, “is that girl from *insert movie here*?”, “OMG that’s totally happened to me last year” etc. etc. etc. and I promise THIS PERSON IS GONNA LOSE THEIR POPCORN SHARING PRIVILEGES WITH ME! And you know my popcorn be layered with butter and taste DELICIOUS.


I’m sure that you have ever had any of these situation so don’t get me wrong I don’t have social anxiety, I LOVE PEOPLE!, I LOVE MAKING FRIENDS, I LOVE MEETING NEW FACES, I LOVE BEING SOCIAL (like I said above).  I hope you like it if you did please share this with you friends in your social media. ^_^

Bye!

 
PERINGATAN! Blog ini milik Nuhan Hidayat, bagi yang copas artikel sembarangan yang cowok tak sumpahin tit*tnya impoten seumur hidup, yang cewek tak sumpahin jadi perawan sampe mati.